Our Atlanta data center is at the very heart of our nationwide network. We utilize a highly connected, downtown Atlanta location to serve you. We have our own exclusively operated and staffed datacenter facility at 34 Peachtree(COLO@34). This facility is within walking distance of the downtown Atlanta Telx POP making our colocation facility one of the most bandwidth rich spots in the entire country. If you need 1U, full cabinet colocation, or much more, Total Server Solutions can provide a solution to fit your unique needs.
Our 34 Peachtree St. data center features diverse, fully redundant power feeds, full UPS power backup, and full generator backup. Each location has diverse and fully redundant bandwidth paths. Our 34 Peachtree St. facility is rock solid and ready to keep your equipment safe, secure, and connected.
- UPS: 620 kVA of battery backup capacity.
- Generator: 1 MW of generator capacity.
- Cooling: 234 Tons of AC capacity.
- Power Feed: 2400A 480V diverse power feed.
- Double pre-action-dry-pipe Fire Suppression System
- 96 strand fiber to Zayo.
- IPv6 Available.
- Carriers with on-site POPs: Zayo, GTT/nLayer, Atrato, Cogent.
- Fully redundant, fault tolerant network gear.
- Internap FCP to control and route traffic.
- Open peering with the entire Atlanta TIE network.
- SSAE-16 Type 2 Certified.